The 4 Things to Include in your Signature Workshop Experience
(with Bradley T. Morris and Tad Hargrave)
Last week I taught a 90-minute workshop for my buddy, Tad Hargrave's audience at Marketing For Hippies, on what goes into a Signature Workshop. In this session everyone walked away with the framework to begin crafting their own workshop, which will help them and YOU do THREE very important things:
1. Get in front of a lot of new audiences for the first time.
2. Facilitate these new audiences' first transformational experiences.
3. Increase your income by calling those participants to adventure with you.
This 23 minute Video/Podcast lays everything out clear and simple for you.
**Prioritize watching or listening to it while driving or doing dishes this week!**
And if you don't have time for that, let me lay it out here, short and sweet.
Your Signature Workshop Includes:
- Your Story
- Your Philosophy
- Their First Breakthrough, Transformational Experience with you
- The Call to Adventure: To continue on the journey with you
You are like the mountain guide. Your Signature Workshop is the bottom of the mountain (aka: Basecamp). Where you lead clients -- the end result -- is the top of the mountain. The Signature Workshop is the first step on that journey. As a guide, your job is to lead them up the mountain in the best, most straight forward way possible by drawing upon your wisdom, gifts and life experience!